Tuesday, January 18, 2011

L.i.f.e.

Life is good. Really, it is pretty good for us right now. Sometimes I tell my mom that I get bored and she says, "Boring is good. Trust me. That means nothing bad." I have to say that I agree.

However, sometimes life isn't boring. Take last night for instance, (or this morning, however you like to think of it) while we were both dead asleep we woke up hearing loud gagging sounds. We turn on the light to find a pool of vomit in between us. Yes, the dog vomited all over the comforter. Guess that's what happens when you feed your dog chicken nuggets and peanut butter. Oops.

Or...when your boss doesn't close the branch correctly at work and you have to drive back to work in your PJ's and close the branch with her (because at a bank there has to be two people closing) after a ten hour day. Did I add that I had a Port of Subs sandwich sitting at my house waiting for me to get home?

But I have to admit, it's little things like this that make the day a bit more exciting. Life is good. I can't complain. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you are seriously beautiful whit. i love you level head and good sense. :)