13. $5 movies at GVR and Fiesta on Tuedays- date night!
14. Port of Subs- that's pretty much all I want lately
15. The Bachelor/Bachelorette- I love the drama
16. My bed- I love you more than anything (almost)
17. The fact that we both have jobs- Keep paying those bills
18. A clean house- Yes sir ree
19. Cuddling- My man rocks!
20. Girl's lunches- One of my favorite things to do (eat and chit chat)!
21. Country music- Have loved it since day 1 (special shout out to my girl Carrie and Brad Paisley).
22. Our YW and YM callings- We love the youth in our ward.
23. Relaxing bubble baths- Love a good bubble bath. Soothing.
24. Holidays- I love all of them. Every last one.
25. Our Parents- They do so much for us and expect nothing in return.
26. Being an American- Wouldn't want to live anywhere else!
27. Education- Hate it but will LOVE when we're finished.
28. Health- We have been blessed with good health lately!
2 comments:
Cute post love you
giggles. through I love your side commments. and I love you. mIss my BG
Post a Comment