HAVING A BABY!!!!
We are more than excited about this little one coming into our lives. Baby Young is due October 4th and I am currently 12 weeks along!
MY 1ST TRIMESTER
- I have not been sick which is a HUGE blessing! Only feeling nauseated occasionally.
- So so so tired.
- I crave sandwiches ALL the time (Port of Subs, Subway, VONS deli, Panerna, etc.)
- I also crave fruit.
- Had some spotting at week 7 and went in for an ultrasound. Everything looked great!
- Heard the baby's heartbeat at week 9!
- Get giddy just thinking that we will be parents in about 6 months!
- Have been more emotional.
- I miss sushi a lot!
- I can't wait for the 2nd trimester!!!
- I don't care what this baby's gender is. Darren is dying for a boy!
- I can't wait to find out the gender so that I can go shopping and start working on the nursery!
4 comments:
gurl I be soooo stoked you're having a babe. I'm hoping for a girl but either way I will be so excited!!! they will be besties. Love you and wish i was still in vegas chillin like a chill dawg.
Congrats! Greg and I just had our baby yesterday and it is so much fun! We are so excited for you guys!!
So excited for you guys!! And I know dorinda is too!!
YAY!!! love it... love that you and whit will have babes almost the same age!!! love it
Post a Comment