- I hate that I never take pictures anymore. I don't think I have taken one picture in the past 6 months. I need to get better at that.
- Today marks 15 weeks of my prego-ness. I can't wait for about 4 weeks when we get to find out the gender of this little one. I feel like it's a boy (probably because it seems like most everyone is having a girl) but we will see what awaits us.
- I have been so blessed to not feel sick for the most part. Darren also feels blessed because I can be slightly dramatic when I get sick and I am not very pleasant to be around.
- I can't believe Ashton is due in less than a week! She is about to pop. I am so excited to go up and visit her the last weekend of the month and meet little Londyn! It seems like so many people are having babies and I love it.
- I will probably sweat my face off this summer but I figure that when I am not at work I will probably just be in the pool. Chillaxin.
- Today is my day off, I really should be cleaning this place up...I am having a hard time getting out of bed to do anything but get food.
- I want to go on vacation so bad that is hurts my insides.
- That is all for now. Bye.
Tuesday, April 12, 2011
Random.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You are hilarious and am pissed today is your day off! Love you to pieces
Gurl you rock and we are going to plan a couple's vacay and im not kidding. it needs to happen and we actually need to do it instead of just talk about it. love ya gurly gurl. londyn cant wait to meet you. she told me last night.
Can't believe you are already 15 weeks... going by soooo fast... can't wait for WC....
Post a Comment