Tuesday, April 19, 2011

The First Sight of the Baby Bump

I got off work a little early today. Hallelujah! JayCee thru a little swim/laying out party for the girlies and I was able to go for a couple hours. The girls were able to see me in my swim suit and low and behold they noticed the baby bump starting to creep out. Darren and I have noticed it growing little bits at a time for the past week or so and are getting pretty excited about it. I will post a picture later. I look like a mess right now. I can't wait to have a prego belly, I think pregnant women are so cute. Although, I am sure I won't feel cute because most pregnant women always say they feel like a whale. Can't wait for this little babe. We are so excited!

3 comments:

Shea said...

You looked so cute today and I too can not wait to meet your little babe and to see your skinny lil body prego!!

sloan said...

You WILL be soooo dang cute with your prego body!! Love you

The Andersons said...

You will be soooo cute pregs! Cant wait to see that little bump!