Thursday, June 16, 2011

Lately




Darren was asked by another ward in our stake to help teach their young men some Polynesian chants. He also went above and beyond (which he ALWAYS does with anything church related) and helped set up the whole luau and make the food. He didn't even know the people in this ward. He is so sweet and I love him for this kind of service. Anywho, here are some pictures of him during the performances. The YM did a great job and were hilarious while trying to act like Polynesian warriors.

I am currently 24 weeks along in my pregnancy and feeling great. I am so lucky and feel like my baby is going to have colic because of my non-sickness, or that I will be insanely sick on my next pregnancy. It just seems too good to be true. I will post a baby bump picture soon.  I thought that I couldn't wait for summer, until today when I was driving home from work dying of heat. It has already reached 107 degrees. Ouch. And I know this summer I will really be feeling this heat. But, I will take the heat any day over living in the snow! We still don't have a baby name picked out but I have a few that I am diggin so far. Just can't seem to decide on one. Welp, not much else going on in the world of the Young's. Just the same ol' stuff. Keep it real.

A couple weeks ago was Zane's graduation party and Londyn's baby blessing. Here are a couple pictures!
Londyn is wearing the same blessing dress Ashton wore almost exactly 24 years ago. (Sorry you can't really see her)



Reese fell in the pool and Darren jumped in to grab her. Sweet times.
Dont ask me what we are doing.

2 comments:

sloan said...

Im am glad you are not sick... It's a good thing... and you are so pretty.... dareen is so sweet to always be willing to serve and we love that he saved reese. She loves her uncle dar dar.... love you

sloan said...

DONT even think I care if you use my pics silly girl... love you