Sunday, June 26, 2011

25 Weeks

Baby bump picture after church. I am trying to get one every 5 weeks since I have started showing and I will hit 26 weeks on Tuesday so I figured I needed to make sure and get one taken today! I can't believe I have less than 15 weeks to go. I am so stoked. This heat is already starting to kill me. On Thursday at work I started to black out a little bit and then started vomiting. I had my mom come and pick me up since Darren works about 45 minutes from me. She is an angel. The doctor said I was dehydrated and wants me to drink a gallon of fluids a day! What?! That is craziness. I thought I was drinking enough, but I guess with this heat I am going to have to pretty much double up. I didn't end up going to Lake Powell because of this. I was so sad. The doc wants me to try and stay out of the sun and if I am going to spend the day in the sun he wants me to try and drink TWO gallons of water! Uhhhh, probably not going to happen. I'll just spend most of the summer inside. But, if this is the worst thing about my pregnancy, I have no complaints! I'll just drink my water with a smile. I think we have finally decided on a name but it is not completely finalized. Once it is, I will let you know.

Nothing else is really going on in our lives. We have just watched (and are sadly addicted to) the first 2 seasons of Jersey Shore. Don't ask me why we like this show. It is so stupid and so are the people on it, just can't help but watch it.  I have also started watching a few episodes of Bones. I am kinda liking it. If anyone knows of any really good TV series for us to watch TOGETHER (no chick flicks or sports stuff) please let us know...we are looking for a new one to get started!

5 comments:

MC Lewis said...

I feel for you on the heat problem. I was pregnant with Ayvree during the peak of summer. It was horrible, but worth it in the end. If possible I will not be pregnant in the summer ever again (at least if we are still here in Vegas). Modern Family is pretty funny.

Sara said...

We love...
Psych
Lie to Me
Modern Family

The Andersons said...

YOU LOOK BOMB DIG!! Love your prego pic. You need to watch Friday Night Lights...it rocks!! Love ya isser bear.

Erin said...

Yes the heat SUCKS, especially when you're pregnant. It was so good seeing you last week. You look amazing! Sam and my all-time favorite show is Merlin. It is made in the UK and is awesome. They have seasons 1 and 2 on Netflix. We also love Modern Family, Psych, and Covert Affairs.

sloan said...

I love your bump.... I only watch one show yes one. Bachelorette. I know th is season is lame... but I still watch it. I liked prison break it was my fav but it's over. You prob saw them all. That was the best series EVER!!!!