Wednesday, July 6, 2011

In our spare time we watch this...

This show is so addicting! My sister suggested that we watch this because Netflix has the episodes on "watch instantly" so we started it. We both love it! It has tons of drama (which I like) and is based around football (which Darren likes) so it works out perfectly. We had a hard time finding a show we were BOTH really into since we finished Lost, so it was nice to find something else.  I highly recommend it.

Other than that, the 4th of July was great. On the 3rd we went to my parents to eat dinner and watch the annual fireworks their neighborhood puts on, and unfortunately, it poured rain.  They still shot off a few fireworks but nothing like the usual. I was kinda sad. On the 4th we got In N Out, watched True Grit (dumb movie, don't waste your time) and chilled during the day while the rain cleared out.  Later we ate dinner with Darren's mom (his dad had to work) and watched some fireworks their neighbors shot off. It was really fun and it was Darren's first 4th of July home since before his mission. He loved being home, he told me about 100 times! I was glad he didn't have any work on the 4th for the first time in 5 years! Oh, and I am an idiot and didn't take any pictures. Cool.

2 comments:

The Andersons said...

LOVE FNL!! i knew you'd like it! Tim Riggins is da bomb!!!!

Larry and Kendall said...

I just watched the first seasons in 3 days! haha i had a little time on my hands! gotta love netflix instant stream! I'm obsessed... good to see i'm not alone!