37 weeks and can't wait! He is considered full term now and that makes me one happy mama. I might possibly get induced this week because this little man's head is measuring at 40 weeks and I would prefer not to have a c-section. Tomorrow I go in to see if his lungs are developed. If they are then I will most likely get induced this week. I will keep you updated.....We can't wait to meet him!
P.S. Baby room is getting close to being finished. Pictures soon to come.
3 comments:
ooooh I need to squeeze Jase. I love him already. I know I said it on fb, but i need to say it again. YOU ARE A BOMB PREGGERS LADY.
Can't wait to squeeze him!! 1 more day and he will be here! YAHOO!!!
Okay you look great! I saw on fb you had him! Congrats! Hopefully recovery goes well. Looking forward to pictures!
Lindsay
Post a Comment