Sunday, October 9, 2011

Jaser Paser

That is our nickname for him. He is my sweet pumpkin. I just love his little face. He is the only person I would get up for in the middle of the night and not get mad at. There are a few things I have already learned so far about being a mother.
  1. The instant feeling of unconditional love
  2. I don't NEED 8 hours straight of sleep to survive
  3. I am not as wimpy as I thought when it comes to physical pain
  4. For the first time in my life I feel like a "kid person". 
  5. I love to see my husband as a father.
  6. Life suddenly has more meaning.
  7. I am more cautious while driving (and pretty much doing anything else)
  8. I am sometimes an overprotective mother bear
  9. He makes me want to be a better person
  10. I love being a mom more than I ever thought!

 Best Friends
 My Little Croc
 First "Real" Bath
Watching General Conference (day after we got home from hospital)

1 comment:

Tuttles said...

I am obsessed with him. I can't wait to hold him, and squeeze him, eat him up and give him kisses. My favorite is the one in his towel, his lips are freaking cute. Good work girl, he rocks.