If this isn't the cutest little Elf you have ever seen, well, you're nuts!
Bad lighting. Green, Blue (for Jaser) and red stockings
This little piece of heaven is the Chocolate Chip Walnut Crunch bagel from Einsteins. I would highly recommend getting it toasted with plain cream cheese and a Diet Coke. To die for! Get in my belly.
I have been crazy busy with work, finals, doctor's appointments, and being a mom. Like, I honestly thought I was on the verge of a nervous breakdown for awhile there (okay slightly dramatic, but seriously). Today is my day off and Darren has given me strict orders to JUST relax. Not even Christmas shop. I don't hate it, but everyone is probably getting gift cards this year, sorry! Can't wait for next week!



4 comments:
that bagel looks bomb diggity!!! jaser is the prettiest baby boi ive ever laid my eyes on.
He is so ADORE! And I found myself trying to hit a like button on the bagel picture. Can't wait to see you later this month! Hopefully you get some time off work for the holidays!. . . can't imagine school, work, and motherhood, insane!
okay I need one of those bagels NOW!!! and I cant get over how cute he looks in his elf get up!!!! love him... he is stinkin cute!!!
He is pretty cute!
Post a Comment