Monday, January 9, 2012

Life is but a Dream...

 Love when my little Punkie falls asleep like this.

 At just over 3 months, Jaser can hold his own bottle! When I went to prop up his bottle, he pushed the blanket away and grasped the bottle with his little hands. So cute!

 Later in the day holding his bottle. He loves to hold it now.

 Last August we got this beautiful hardwood floor (my mom picked it out...great color huh?). Darren and his friends Casey and Nik helped install it. It looks so nice!

 With such beautiful wood, I thought we needed the pretty tile to go with it. So, for Christmas I asked for Darren to put tile in our kitchen, downstairs bathroom and laundry area. I picked out the tile and painted the baseboards...he did the rest, lets be honest, he did pretty much everything (with the help of his friend's Casey and Ziggy)! They did an awesome job!
Isn't my husband so handy? I know, professional status if you ask me. I love my flooring. Merry Christmas to me!

2 comments:

sloan said...

Im so proud of your blog... you keep it updated well... and I like the goals... very good... jase is so stinkin cute... I love him and I love how he holds his bottle....

Erin said...

Jase is so cute, and that is AMAZING that he holds his own bottle already! You are a lucky lady! The floors look great, Darren did a really good job! Love your blog! Miss you!