Saturday, April 28, 2012
Birthdays/Women's Conference
Darren's birthday was the 24th. We mostly celebrated on the Sunday before because he had work and school on his birthday. On Sunday, we grilled some steaks, had baked potatoes, salad and biscuits. I also made Darren's favorite, Funfetti Cake. Delish! Darren turned 26 years old. Such an old fart! There are so many things I love about him. To name a few: willing to serve, great dad, complimentary, funny, willing to compromise, truly wants me to be happy, loves to be with me a lot, helpful, great memory, tries his best to help me achieve my goals, strong testimony, down to earth, not vain in the slightest, never gossips, doesn't spend any money, and most of all he loves me and Jase so much. Love you so much, hun!
On our way driving up to Woman's Conference. Best road tripper ever!
Londyn's 1st birthday at Maria Bonita's. Happy Birthday to the cutest, funniest, smartest, sweetest, one year old I know! (Jase loved the ice cream as you can tell)
Ash and I had a fabulous 25th birthday! We started off the day with meeting the ladies for lunch at JDawgs. Very good. After, me, Ash and JayCee went and got pedicures and then went shopping with money my mom gave Ash and I for our birthday. Loved it! It was so fun and relaxing. To top it off, Jon was so so sweet to watch Jase and Londyn for the day while we had a fun girls day. Then, everyone (including the babes) headed to The Old Spaghetti Factory for dinner. Very good. Then I got Ash, JayCee, and I a room at the Homewood Suites in Sandy and we stayed up until 2am drinking Diet Coke, eating treats, and laughing all night long. Such a fun birthday. Happy Birthday to me Isserbogwah, I wouldn't want to share my birthday with anyone else!
My sweet, amazing husband got me this tender "Mom" necklace from Tiffany & Co. I told him one day that I thought it was really pretty and meaningful and he ended up getting it for my birthday. I love it and him. On the other side I am going to have "Wife" engraved on it.
Jase absolutely LOVES his new high chair I bought him at IKEA while I was up in Utah. He just wanted to sit in it for the longest time and watch TV. I adore my baby.
This is how I found Jase one morning. He looks like a Smurf.
Our baby's 6 month pictures (although he is 7 months today, these were taken at 6 months). Adorable!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
Jase is just the cutest kid ever!! I love him!!
I had so much fun last weekend and didn't want you guys to leave!!! Love you!!! I can't believe we are 25!! So old!!
Post a Comment