Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Mother's Day/Instagrams/Jase's Stats

Sunday was my first Mother's Day and it was a total success! Can I just say that I absolutely LOVE being all kinds of pampered?! We woke up Sunday morning and Darren gave me some of my favorite candy, a sweet card, and a Forever 21 gift card. After, he proceeded to make me waffles and bacon. It was delish to my belly. We got ready for church and it was our Ward Conference. It was awesome and Darren even took Jase for third hour so that I could enjoy RS (normally he teaches 3rd hour). It was so nice. We headed over to the Crompton's house for dinner (sad I didn't take any pictures) and it was so fun. The boys cleaned everything up and we got to just relax. After, we came home, put Jase to bed and we watched a few episodes of "Once Upon A Time". Mother's Day=Very Successful!

 I am so so so grateful for my beautiful mother. She is the best in the world and is always there for me. She is so pretty, beautiful, smart, talented, driven, generous, kind, service oriented, loyal, amazing, watches Jase one day a week, (and the list goes on and on)....I love her to the moon and back!

 The day before Mother's Day, we went out to dinner with Youngs and celebrated Mother's Day with them. We had a great time! We ate at Island Flavors and its was Rowan and Dorinda's first time there. The food and service was awesome. I am also grateful for my awesome mother-in-law. She is so sweet and watches Jase two days a week. She is so giving and generous and always thinking of others before herself! Love her. We are so blessed.

 In our Sunday best.

 I took Jase one Saturday morning to go with my mom, Gavin, and Reese to feed the horses at Wayne Newton's ranch. So fun! My mom bought some carrots and apples and the horses were diggin' them.

 Typical night at the Young residence.

 When we put Jase to sleep this blanket was way over at the end of his crib, when we went to get him in the morning he had wrapped himself up in it. So cute.

 Loves watermelon.

 Mama stayed home from work last Friday because this little man had a fever (doesn't look like it) and was up every hour the night before.

 Got shots yesterday. Poor baby.  Jase's stats at 7.5 months:
Length: 75 percentile
Weight: 25-50 percentile
Head: 95 percentile

Just helping mom make some banana bread today!

1 comment:

Erin said...

So fun! That Jase is so adorable! And don't you love "Once Upon a Time"?! It is my favorite show!