We love Target! This is just one of many trips to Target just to stroll around and browse. It's just relaxing.
Our boy's first time to the lake! We had a blast. The water was a little cold, but it was a beautiful day and we just laid out and chillaxed like nobody's biz naz.
Hangin with Grandpa Bart with his cute yellow life jacket.
One of the first pictures of the crawl (video soon to follow).
Our family has seriously been sick off and on for the past couple months. It is getting out of control and I am starting to lose my patience with it (not like that is going to change anything, but I can't handle it). Earlier in the week, I had asked Darren out on a date and we decided it would be fun to go to a fun different restaurant near or on the strip. Well, it didn't happen because our little man got sick with pink eye/fever/cold/flu. Anywho, we stayed home ordered take out sushi and rented a Red Box. And...I didn't hate it. As long as we're together, we always have a good time just chillin.
Mama and Jase went and did some shopping at the Fashion Show Mall Memorial Day weekend. Jase was not feeling well, but I thought it might be good to get him out of the house for a couple hours and it was a great idea. He loved it. Once we hit the 2 hour mark, he was ready to get back home and into his crib for some Zzzzzz. Such a happy little man!
On Memorial Day we wanted to get out of the house for a little bit and enjoy our day off. With J not feeling great, we wanted to go somewhere that was not too far from home, out of the heat, and where he could just lay in his stroller and just look around and some good scenery. Bass Pro Shops was the perfect pick! We loved just looking around at all of the cool boats, animals, and aquariums. After, we went and got some lunch. For dinner, we went to a BBQ at our friend's house from our ward. Memorial Day=Successful.
Jase's first (noticeable) word was Da Da. However, we don't think he knew what he was saying. What we consider his first word to be is Ma Ma. He says Ma Ma when he wants to be held, or while he is crying etc. He also calls everyone Ma Ma (not just me), but it still makes me feel pretty special. And...oh no! This adorable little boy is already into the Xbox Controllers!
Notice anything unusual about this picture? Yep, I got glasses. I had noticed that I had been getting headaches frequently and that I was squinting more to see things that were far away. I decided to go get my eyes checked out. Therefore, I now have spectacles. I just need to wear them when I feel necessary (not all of the time). Oh, and Ellie is pretty cute in this picture.
And a picture of my sick boys (still not over it) with colds and coughs. I love these cuddle bugs.










1 comment:
cutie pictorials!!! can't wait to see you guys in less than 2 weeks!!
Post a Comment