Okay, I really want to catch up all in one post and get it out of the way so that I can try and keep up with this every other week or whatnot. October was a really fun and way too fast of a month!
Darren and I celebrated our 4 year anniversary. Go us! I love that man. Although many people take us for opposites, we really aren't all that different. We are both homebodies and we both love a quiet evening with a good take out dinner and a movie on the couch (in other words, we're boring!). I love that he is my partner in this crazy life. I love knowing that he truly cares about my goals and aspirations. He asks me regularly, "What do you want out of life? I want to help you achieve what you want out of life." He works well over 40 hours a week to help us get to the point where I no longer have to work. I am so glad that he found a career field that he enjoys and wants to work his way up the ladder. He is my rock. He doesn't sugarcoat anything with me and I can always count on the truth with him and I love it. I know exactly what he is thinking. He is so handsome. He loves his little man and is determined to provide a good life for him. He is my spiritual giant. He is my confidant and my partner in crime. I love you babe; 4 years down and eternity to go!
I love this cry-cry face (I am a mean mom for taking this).
Oh hey there, cute nakey bum!
Voted! Romney/Ryan (Don't really want to talk about the loss).
Wow, that has got to be the cutest kid you have ever seen! Football PJ's.
Happy Halloween!
Ward Trunk or Treat!
Pumpkin Patch and pumpkin carving.
Jase with cute Jessica and Kennadee. They are so so good with Jaser boy!
Election day! Wearing our red to support (again, don't want to talk about it).
Just helping dad work from home. NBD.
Mom and Pase (favorite nickname) taking a walk in the BEAUTIFUL weather.
It starts...
Grandma Becci's birthday celebration. Dad is teaching Paser bad tricks of sliding down the staircase. Uncle Zane is combing Jase's hair and Jase LOVED it, and all of the grandkids singing Christmas songs in the Christmas outfits the Grandma Becci gave them!
Bowling for my mom's birthday. Cute Scottee walking with Jase.
Spaghetti night! Jase is giving the "hangloose" sign. Like father, like son!
Happy Thanksgiving from our family to yours!
We had Thanksgiving at the Young's home. It was yummy to our tummys. Poor Jase had a little bit of a flu bug but was still such a good boy. We had a great time!
A few things that we are so so thankful for this year:
1. The Gospel
2. Our little family
3. Our big families
4. Our moms helping watch Jase
5. Our jobs
6. Our health
7. Our home
8. Our country
9. Ellie
10. Education
An adorable picture of my boys.Out to dinner for Jen's birthday! (husbands were not so lucky to be apart of this picture)
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

No comments:
Post a Comment