Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Christmas time

 Darren and Jase singing (young men and young women) at our ward Christmas party.

Darren and I ready to go out to his work Christmas party at the Mandalay Bay ballroom. It was really nice and huge! There was a raffle but unfortunately, we didn't win anything. But hey, you can't complain about free dinner and the entertainment of watching old drunk women dancing around.

All dressed up for church and Jaser is wearing his Christmas outfit that Grandma Becci gave him. Adorable!

 Just a diaper afternoon. Jase was all into the dishwaster and getting all sorts of wet in the kitchen so we just stripped him down so that he could have more fun! I love baby's little bodies.

Ellie thought she was so gorgeous with her Christmas groom and feathers in her hair. She even asked me if I would take her to get her nails painted and Glamor Shots!

We discovered his love for candy canes this Christmas!

 Just my little chef helping me whip up some din din.

 OBSESSED with The Mickey Mouse Clubhouse! He loves to say, "Oh Toodles!" all the time.
 He wasn't really diggin' Santa this year. Sorry big guy!

Out for the count on our drive up to Park City. Cutie pants.

Adorable beanie and coat that Grandma Becci got him for Christmas.

Walking around BEAUTIFUL Temple Square with our hot chocolate.

Part of the backyard of the cabin. Love my boys.

Favorite present on Christmas morning!

I am trying to help him open his presents but he just wanted to push around his lawn mower toy.
Dad is trying to get him to sit still and open his presents.

Family pictures by Dan. Park City is gorgeous!
Pase got sick on the last day we were there and is still sicky. I love my angel and he won't let mom leave his side.

Jase has gotten so big! At his 12 month check up (I know I am posting this 3 months late, I forgot to post it) he was 94% for head, 93% for height, and 65% for weight. He is finally starting to grow into his noggin! I love this adorable boy. He says a few words; hi, mama, da (just da not dada), uh oh, and oh toodles (from Mickey Mouse Clubhouse). He waves to EVERYONE he sees and their heart melts. Jase has the most contagious smile and laugh on the planet. He is so funny. Just tonight I was trying to watch The King of Queens while eating dinner and Darren kept laughing at Jase and saying, "Whitnee, how are you not watching him? He is so funny!" I said, "I know, I have been with him for the past 4 hours while you've been at work!" And then I felt bad because I sometimes take my time with him for granted. If you shake your finger at him and say "No, don't do that." He will shake his finger right back at you and laugh so hard. He is already a little naughty. He gives millions of kisses and I love it. Jase also loves to squeeze fat. I hate when he squeezes my stomach, legs, or arms. It makes me feel like a cow. He is truly the cutest thing I have ever seen and I adore everything about him! I love my bubba shrimp so much!

No comments: