Okay, it's not until October 11th BUT we were supposed to celebrate tonight by getting sushi, maybe a movie, and then spending the night at a hotel. Then we were going to lay by the pool all day tomorrow. WELL...my sweet husband got sick. I have felt so bad for him all week. He has been so sick. So, we decided to celebrate another weekend instead! Tonight on the way home from work (I'm back working at Wells Fargo) I stopped and got take-out from I Love Sushi (our favorite) and brought it home for us to eat at home where we can relax in our PJ's and Darren can feel comfortable. Even tho our plans didn't work out, it didn't matter because we just like spending time together!THINGS I'VE LOVED/LEARNED ABOUT MARRIED LIFE THUS FAR:
-Not having to drive home or wait for Darren to get home after a date. I love that we get to sleep next to each other. Makes life so much easier!
-Having a bestie er day all day. Since I am a twin I am used to always having my buddy.
-Working together was SO good for our marriage. We got so close this summer!
-Don't sweat the small stuff. Seriously pick your battles.
-Netflix is a must. Going to the movie theaters gets so expensive!
-Cooking. I love to cook and I have become pretty decent at the simple stuff at least.
-Darren has made me become a lot more fun and social. Before I was even more boring than I am now...hard to believe, I know.
-Now I no longer think about me me me. It is always us us us!
-That I have to call or text Darren on every break or chance I get. We miss eachother after like 3 hours.
-Darren has made me way less judgmental. He rarely judges anyone. Sometimes it bugs. Haha.
-Playing Street Fighter IV on XBox360 as a date night rocks. Sometimes I even win.
-Eating dinner in bed every night is the greatest. I don't know what we will do when we have kids.
I love my husband and I am so glad he chose me. He is the defination of charity and would give up anything to make other's happy. Happy 1 Year Anniversary DarBear!
3 comments:
How sweet! I agree with most the things you love about being married, especially eating dinner in bed! So great! Happy Anniversary!
you are such a sweet BG. and wife. I love my BG. i miss my BG
I loved eating dinner in bed!!! those were good memories!
Post a Comment